1. Intermediate pass or its equivalent is the minimum educational qualification for seeking admission in ANM course. Candidate should be female of good health and bear good moral and character.
2. minimum age for the entrance is having completed 17 years and not more than 35 years on the admission date.
3. eligious sisters who apply should have completed 2 years of their religious profession.
DEADLINE FOR ADMISSION:-
The Admission will be taken subject to availability of seat.
Instructions for filling-up Application Form:-
1. The Application Form must be filled up by the candidate only.
2. The Application form must be filled in CAPITAL/BLOCK letters only.
3. Write clearly & legibly with No OVERWRITING/SCRUBBING/USE OF WHITE FLUID.
4. Use black/blue pen only.
5. Copy of self attested Educational qualification Certificates and other related Documents must be submitted along with application form
6. Paste one recent passport size color photograph on the space provided on the application form. Attach two additional recent photographs. Use clip to attach Passport size color photographs with Application form (Do not staple pin).Write your name, father’s name/Husband’s name & Form. No. behind both additional photographs.
7. Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name/Husband’s Name and other details should be as per matriculation certificate.
The instructions are aimed at getting correct and accurate information. Incomplete application will be summarily rejected without giving any information to the candidate thereof .
The form having cutting/overwriting etc. Shall not be accepted and the student will have to get a new application form by paying the requisite cost for the same.